If you’ve ever experienced Erectile dysfunction I imagine you’ve had moments of feeling embarrassed, defeated or even hopeless.
And with the conditioning boys and men get to “suck it up” and “deal with it” on your own, it can be something you try to handle alone, rather than reaching out for support.
You may have tried using pills to solve your problem, but found they don’t work or the side-effects are nearly as bad your original struggle, or there’s still some left-over emotional or relational baggage to sort through.
Working with men of all ages I’ve seen many men in mid-life go through physical and emotional changes that are confusing.
What turned you on when you were young is NOT the same as what turns you on in mid or later life.
Men tend to actually need MORE connection and emotional safety during sex in mid and later life than when they’re young.
I am thrilled to bring you a Man Alive podcast conversation today with an amazing woman Shari James (yes we have almost the same name!). Shari is a registered nurse and tantra practitioner who has created a system to support men with ED in a natural way.
In this conversation we discussed:
- Why ED is especially common for men in positions of power or great responsibility
- The 5 branches of Shari’s sexual system to create “an erection resurrection”
- How men can release experiences from their youth that catch up with them (similar to credit card debt)
- What happens to men between the ages of 38 and 42 that can create challenges with sex and intimacy
- The common mistake men make with their circulatory systems that keep it from supporting your sex life
I love joining forces with another woman who loves men and wants to support you!
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
A version of this post was originally posted on ShanaJamesCoaching.com and is republished here with permission from the author.
Photo provided by author.
The post Man Alive! Why Men in Positions of Power are Prone to Erectile Dysfunction appeared first on The Good Men Project.
from The Good Men Project http://bit.ly/2KpYgRd